EARTH DAY DRAWING CONTEST!
Join us in celebrating Earth Day on April 22, 2021 by entering our Drawing Contest!
DRAWING CONTEST RULES
- Art design may not contain any profanity
- Art Design will be judged on originality and creativity in conveying what renewable technologies will look like in the future
- One entry per person
- 1st place prize is a LEGO Wind Turbine Set, valued at $200.00. There will be a first place winner chosen for each state (MA, ME, CT, RI, NH).
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges selected by RENEW NE; all decisions of the judges are final
- Entry format accepted: Original artwork needs to be submitted in digital art form to be 300dpi in jpg or eps format, see our form below
- Each entry must be labeled with contestant’s full name, phone number, email address (if under the age of 18 parent’s name and email address) and schools name
- Entry deadline is Monday, xx/xx/xxxx
- Winners will be announced by xx/xx/xxxx
- Winners may be required to provide proof of identification to claim their award
- No purchase required
- No submission will be entered into the contest without an official waiver/disclaimer form.
- All entries/submission become the property of RENEW
WAIVER / DISCLAIMER
Any and all entries in the Earth Day Art Contest shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of RENEW. RENEW shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality with respect to any entries, nor is RENEW liable for any use or disclosure of any Entries. Without limitations of the foregoing, the undersigned hereby grants RENEW a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license of every kind and nature throughout the universe, and the District shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Entries for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Entries or any other person or entity.
Any questions feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMIT YOUR EARTH DAY DRAWING ENTRY!
We are so excited to see what renewable energy means to you! Parents can submit their child’s entry using the form below.