A coalition of the leading Massachusetts business associations submits the attached letter to Governor Baker to ask respectfully for his support for the full participation of renewable energy in all ISO New England electricity markets. ISO’s proposed exclusion of most renewable resources from its capacity market hurts both ratepayers and the environment. It keeps prices artificially high for consumers while perpetuating financial advantages to conventional generators.
- FERC Should Adopt NEPOOL ORTP Alternative
- Broad Coalition Applauds Biden Administration Offshore Wind Moves, Signaling United Support for Responsible Development
- CT Raised Bill 6498 Discourages Solar Investment & Raises Costs
- Governor Baker: Sign the Climate Bill into Law
- Climate legislation makes sure Massachusetts will be at the forefront of reaping the benefits of offshore wind